Rabu, Mac 13, 2013

lesson no 2

You,
You mean everything to me. 
When I wake up in the morning, you are the first that came across my head, you are also my last thought before I go to bed. 
I keep dreaming of you. You smile at me in my dreams. 
When you are sad, I fell sad, and when I see you smile, I feel delighted.
It is like there is no other thing around and all I can see is you.

But,
I think there will be a time when I have to let you go. 
And that will be the hardest thing to do because part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life.
I have proved to you before, I have waited for you for 5 years and I will wait for you for the rest of my life.
Even if that means I have to give you up for the rest of my life, I will wait for you. 
I love you that much and nothing will ever change that.

O Allah, please help me. I'm broken inside. I need your guidance. 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan